I have posted two articles in my archive. They are:
EXPECT TO BECOME POORER!
This post questions the very foundation of our economic system. Something is going very wrong in our country. Most of us can no longer afford to live here. The cost of care looked at through the prism of Dementia accentuates this fact. It isn't as though there is a shortage of capital sufficient to sustain all of us. It is a distribution that gives so much to 1% of our populace leaving the balance of 99% high and dry. Capitalism was not intended to give more to one group and little to another group. Certainly 1% vs 99% was not part of the plan that suggested each person competing with the next would keep each in check. Something happened on the way to the bank that is not been good for most of us.
- It is no longer protecting us;
- It is impairing and limiting all of us.
- That it limits all of us but for the rich who are accumulating more wealth.
- It is this accumulation by a specific few that is bringing the rest of us down.
- The rule of the survival of the fittest now exists for the benefit of a select few.
- It can be argued this has made the rule ineffectual.